Photo above – NASAO Executive Board (left to right): Anthony McCloskey (PA), Treasurer; John Binder (AK), Chair; Bobby Walston (NC), Vice Chair; Cassandra Isackson (MN), Immediate Past Chair; Dave Ulane (CO), Secretary.
The National Association of State Aviation Officials (NASAO) announced the members of the 2019 – 2020 Board at NASAO’s 88th Annual Convention & Tradeshow in St. Paul, MN. The NASAO Board – comprised of State Aviation Directors or their selected representative – will be led by John Binder, AK, in his role as Chair.
Other members of the 2019 – 2020 Executive Board are Vice Chair, Bobby Walston, NC; Anthony McCloskey, PA – NASAO Treasurer; Dave Ulane, CO – NASAO Secretary and Cassandra Isackson, MN, will remain as Immediate Past Chair.
Members of the 2019 – 2020 NASAO Regional Board include:
- Dr. Jeff DeCarlo, MA – New England Region
- Mark Flynn, VA – Eastern Region
- James Stephens, SC – Southern Region
- Bob Brock, KS – Central Region
- Kyle Wanner, ND – Great Lakes Region
- Dan Moran, NM – Southwest Region
- Jared Esselman, UT – Northwest Mountain Region
- Amy Choi, CA – Western Pacific Region
The Board Member announcement was revealed during the Awards Dinner Ceremony – a highlight event at NASAO’s Annual Convention & Tradeshow – which honors those who have made significant contributions to the aviation industry. The ushering in of the new board was commemorated by the passing of the gavel from Immediate Past Chair Cassandra Isackson (MN), to Chair John Binder (AK).