The National Air Transportation Association has launched the NATA Career Center, a comprehensive resource for industry recruitment and career development. An evolution of NATA’s job board, the NATA Career Center enables members to connect with aviation business professionals worldwide, offers guidance on career changes, educates new and potential aviation industry entrants, and provides resources for both job seekers and employers.
“Among our members’ top challenges is employee recruitment and retention. By offering job seekers tools for career development and providing them information that highlights our industry, NATA’s Career Center is much more than a job board – it is yet another way the association is empowering the future success of aviation businesses,” said NATA Vice President of Communications Shannon Chambers.
In addition to being a source for employment opportunities, the NATA Career Center offers numerous benefits to general aviation professionals and employers, including:
- Integration of career resources, professional training, and other NATA member benefits
- Ability to anonymously post resumes, allowing control over which employers may view complete job applicant details
- Variety of options for employer exposure to passive job-seeking aviation professionals, including emails to NATA’s registered job seekers
- Integration of job content into social media channels engages the aviation community and provides valuable job exposure to NATA audiences and relevant users of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social channels
- Extensive employment brand advertising opportunities for employers
- Mobile-responsive environment ensures an optimal experience for job seekers
- Option for alerts when new jobs become available matching personal interests and goals
“NATA is working to foster new aviation industry professionals, as well as to help individuals reach their greatest potential,” said NATA COO Keith DeBerry. “The NATA Career Center is a powerful tool for our community members to connect with one another, build a solid foundation for career development, and create a pipeline of skilled talent for our industry’s bright future.”
NATA is also working with our members and universities to create pathway programs for new entrants into the general aviation industry, while our National Air Transportation Foundation (NATF) provides access to resources that help combat pervasive workforce challenges.
NATA appreciates the support of the following Association members in helping to make this invaluable resource available to the general aviation community: Atlantic Aviation, Jet Aviation, LJ Aviation, Ross Aviation, Signature Flight Support, and World Fuel Services.
Please visit the NATA Career Center or the NATF webpage for additional information on scholarships, workforce initiatives, and resources.