Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is known for its award-winning dining options and local stores in its busiest terminal, Terminal 4. Now, Terminal 3 will also be getting some new and delicious dining options as well as exciting shopping choices. With the modernization of Terminal 3, America’s Friendliest Airport® will add local dining options as well as exclusive retail stores. At a recent Phoenix City Council meeting, the recommended proposals by Host International Inc. and SSP America Inc. were approved for food and beverage contracts, and the proposals by HG PHX T3 Retailers 2017 JV (Hudson) and Stellar Retail Group PHX, LLC were approved for new retail options.
“Sky Harbor is the city’s largest and most important economic engine — and it’s a point of pride to showcase some of our best local concepts to the millions of travelers who pass through every year,” said Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton. “The ongoing modernization of Terminal 3 will only boost the world-class experience for passengers at Sky Harbor.”
Construction will begin in the coming months with many new stores and restaurants opening at the same time as the new South Concourse, and the remaining opening in 2020 when renovations to the North Concourse are complete.
Dining Concepts Include:
Host International Inc.
The Parlor – Wood oven pizzas, pastas, sandwiches, salads and more are offered at this local favorite.
Starbucks – In addition to roasting and serving high-quality whole-bean coffees, Starbucks also offers a selection of premium teas, fine pastries and a host of other delectable treats.
Shake Shack – A national favorite serving frozen custard, shakes, hotdogs, burgers, and more.
Panera Bread – Panera Bread is a leading brand in the bakery and café industry. This locally- operated restaurant offers delicious freshly baked cookies, muffins, brownies, croissants, quiches, breads, soups, salads, sandwiches and more.
Mustache Pretzel – A local favorite that began as a food truck. This eatery serves gourmet pretzels, dips and drinks.
Postino – A local favorite offering bruschetta boards, salads, sandwiches, beer, wine and more.
Joyride Taco House – Another locally-owned favorite featuring tacos, burritos, scrumptious appetizers, craft cocktails and more.
Ace Vending – beverage vending machines available 24/7
SSP America Inc.
Peet’s Coffee – This locally-operated coffee shop offers superior quality coffees and teas in multiple forms. Enjoy a latte, an iced coffee or other specialty items and a carefully curated retail element that offers passengers travel necessities and convenience items.
Tru Burger Co. – Craft your own specialty burger at this local favorite. Salads, sandwiches, and snacks will also be available.
Habit Burger Grill – A national favorite offering charburgers, sandwiches, frozen treats and more.
Original ChopShop – Dubbed feel good food, this restaurant, popular with local residents, sells salads, protein bowls, sandwiches, fresh juices and more.
Uberrito Fresh Mex – A regional favorite. Burritos, tacos, and more are available at this fresh-Mexican eatery.
Phoenix Ale Brewery Central Kitchen – Locally-brewed beer makes this an inviting place to enjoy a drink and a bite to eat before your flight. Enjoy pub fare, salads, craft beer and more.
Leoni’s Focaccia – Cured Italian meats, mouth-watering focaccia bread, and a variety of cheeses make these sandwiches stand out at this locally-operated restaurant.
Ajo Al’s Mexican Café – An Arizona original. Grab enchiladas, tacos, burritos, tamales, taco plates and more.
Crave Grounds – Donut and coffee lovers rejoice. This local favorite offers a variety of freshly-made donuts with locally-roasted coffees and specialty teas.
The Tavern – From legendary Phoenix Chef Mark Tarbell. Salads, sandwiches, burgers, and a variety of entrees make this an enjoyable local dining experience.
Christopher’s Crush – From James Beard award winner Chef Gross, this local restaurant aims to please with a variety of pizzas, salads, entrees, meats and cheeses and more.
Retail Concepts Include:
HG PHX T3 Retailers 2017 JV (Hudson)
- Passage by Hudson – Purchase reading material for the plane, snacks, and any last minute travel items at this newsstand.
- Johnston & Murphy – Offering a first-class selection of men and women’s shoes as well as apparel, accessories and gifts.
- Discover Arizona – Find a variety of Arizona-themed gifts, souvenirs, books and more.
- Tech on the Go – House of Marley – Travelers in search of superior sound quality will find headphones, speakers, accessories and much more in this store.
- Indigenous/Mosaic – A combination of two popular Sky Harbor stores. Take a piece of Arizona home with you: Unique gifts including creative ceramics, dazzling jewelry, artwork, collectibles and souvenirs at this regionally-operated store, which is a favorite of locals.
- Tech on the Go – Sony – Items for the wired traveler. This store sells portable electronics, headphones, chargers, and other electronic accessories. Featuring brands such as Beats, Belkin, Mophie, Sony and more.
- Ironwood by Hudson with Giant Coffee – Travelers can pick-up books, periodicals, last minute traveler needs at this newsstand. A local coffee shop called Giant Coffee, offering freshly made coffee, teas, and more will also be available.
Stellar Retail Group PHX, LLC
- Stellar News + Market – with Starbucks – This shop provides travelers with periodicals, snacks, last-minute travel needs, and souvenirs. An in-store Starbucks will also provide travelers with high-quality, whole-bean coffee as well as premium teas, pastries and more.
- Best of the Valley Market – This store will offer periodicals, books, last-minute traveler needs, snacks, bottled water, soft drinks and souvenirs.
- L’ Occitane – Presenting award-winning natural beauty products inspired by the south of France.
- Sol Shades – Featuring the latest trends and well-known brands of eyewear.
- Lolli and Pops – Gifts dressed to impress. Offering a variety of candies, edible items and more.
- Travel Outfitters – Enjoy luggage and travel accessories at this local store, which also has locations in Chandler and Scottsdale. Your luggage and travel accessories store.
- InMotion Entertainment – Discover the latest in electronics, headphones, accessories and more.
Terminal 3 is in the process of a three-part modernization effort to give travelers a more modern and efficient travel experience. The first component opened in December 2015, and enhances the traveling experience with a larger, consolidated security checkpoint to get passengers to their gates faster, expanded ticket counter areas as well as other amenities. The second component is slated to open in late 2018/early 2019 and will provide an all new South Concourse with many of these new dining and retail options. The final phase, which is expected to be completed in 2020, will include a renovated north concourse with new shops and restaurants. For more information, please visit skyharbor.com/terminalmodernization