Women in Aviation International members and conference attendees will no doubt be inspired with the stellar roster of speakers scheduled for the 34th Annual Women in Aviation International Conference, February 23-25, 2023, at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, California.
“We are excited that our annual three-day gathering, featuring an inspiring group of keynote speakers, will enable thousands of our members to take advantage of educational opportunities, networking events, and exhibit hall visits with a variety of industry companies and organizations,” Allison McKay, WAI CEO says.
The 2023 roster of speakers includes:
- Maya Ghazal, first female Syrian refugee pilot
- Dr. Michelle Parker, Boeing Defense, Space & Security vice president and deputy manager for the Space and Launch division
- Sherrexcia “Rexy” Rolle, vice president of operations and general counsel for Western Air
- Col. Merryl, Tengesdal, USAF (ret.), first Black woman to pilot the Lockheed U-2S Dragon Lady reconnaissance aircraft
- Huy Kim Tran, NASA Ames Research Center director of aeronautics
- Dr. Susan Ying, Ampaire senior vice president of global operations
- Stephanie Chung, Wheels Up chief growth officer and the first African-American president of an aviation brand, will be the Girls in Aviation Day Long Beach luncheon speaker.