At its meeting today, the Tucson Airport Authority (TAA) Board of Directors awarded a three-year contract, with two one-year options, to Ace Parking Management, Inc., to operate TAA’s parking facilities, and associated shuttle bus operation at Tucson International Airport.
In addition to reimbursing approved actual operating expenses, TAA will pay an annual management fee to Ace of $125,000 in the initial years of the agreement. The management fee will increase by $5,000 per year in the remaining years of the agreement.
The parking management company will manage and operate all five public parking lots at Tucson International Airport:
* Hourly. In front of the terminal. 447 Spaces. Rate: $1 per ½ hour, $12/day.
* Daily. In front of the terminal. 918 Spaces. Rate: $1 per ½ hour for first hour then $1.50/hour, $9/day.
* Economy. Tucson Blvd. & Corona. 5,342 Spaces. Rate: $4/day.
* Economy Covered. 303 Spaces. Rate: $5/day.
* Garage. Second level of the Rental Car Parking Garage adjacent to the terminal, 605 spaces. Rate: $3/hour, $9/day.