The Helicopter Association International (HAI) on May 1 announced its new HAI Partner Services Program — a business-to-business tool that allows HAI members to offer discounts and value-added opportunities exclusively to their fellow HAI members.
“After safety, our number one priority is helping our members do business in a smart, cost-effective way,” said HAI President Matt Zuccaro. “Our goal with the HAI Partner Services Program is simple: to connect HAI members to exclusive savings and value-added benefits, while helping participating companies increase revenue.”
The association is reaching out to every one of its Associate Members with the opportunity to participate in the Partner Services Program. The program will help Associate Members do more business by promoting their discounts and value-added opportunities and at the same time will help all HAI Members save money on the products and services they need every day to run their businesses.
“HAI will serve as promoter and connector, providing dedicated resources every day through web-based, print, and electronic media, as well as in-person communication about the Partner Services to the HAI members,” said Karen Gebhart, HAI’s vice president of Business Development. “In return, HAI Associate Members agree to offer a value-added product, service, or discount that is exclusive to HAI members.”
The program is a win-win-win situation for program participants, HAI members, and the Association itself.
HAI’s role is to provide a virtual marketplace where all this commerce can take place. The association will serve the role of promoter and facilitator, providing dedicated resources every day to connect buyers with sellers through HAI’s various media, including —
- A Partner Services tab on HAI’s website, www.rotor.com, exclusive to HAI members
- New HAI virtual mall at rotor.com showcasing participating Partner Service companies
- Dedicated feature in each issue of ROTOR magazine highlighting participating companies, offers, or opportunities
- Introduction of each Partner, including member benefit offer(s) in ROTOR and RotorNews, HAI’s daily e-newsletter
- Promotion in RotorNews for participating Partner companies each week
- Enhanced listing in the HAI Mobile app Product & Services directory for each Partner
- Visibility for each Partner Service in HAI’s exhibit at more than 15 aviation and helicopter trade shows around the world each year
- Use of a new HAI Partner Service logo that recognizes the company’s Partner status with HAI
- Enhanced promotion on site at HAI HELI-EXPO as an Official HAI Partner Service.
Look for the first Partner Services offerings this summer. For full details on how to participate in the program, visitwww.rotor.com/partnerservices.