Yesterday, the National Association of State Aviation Officials (NASAO) announced members of the 2022–2023 Board of Directors at NASAO’s 91st Annual Convention & Tradeshow in Greenville, SC. The NASAO Board of Directors – comprised of NASAO’s Executive Committee and Regional Directors – will be led by David Ulane of Colorado as Chair.
“I’m truly honored to have this opportunity to serve the NASAO membership as Chair for the upcoming year. I’m looking forward to working with all of my colleagues to further NASAO’s engagement and leadership, particularly as we leverage the opportunities that come with the upcoming legislative efforts on multi-year FAA reauthorization. Together, I’m confident we will continue to expand NASAO’s impact as we work to represent all of our states’ voices on key aviation issues, while ensuring our aviation system is safe and secure with sustainable funding,” said Ulane.
Members of the 2022– 2023 NASAO Executive Committee include:
- David Ulane, CO – NASAO Chair
- Kyle Wanner, ND – NASAO Vice Chair
- Marty Blake, IN – NASAO Treasurer
- Clayton Stambaugh, IL – NASAO Secretary
- Anthony McCloskey, PA – NASAO Immediate Past Chair
Members of the 2022–2023 NASAO Regional Directors include:
- Tim McClung, IA – Central Region
- Ashish Solanki, MD – Eastern Region
- TBA – Great Lakes Region
- Denise Garcia, MA – New England Region
- Jared Esselman, UT – Northwest Mountain Region
- Frank Farmer, AL – Southern Region
- Grayson Ardies, OK – Southwest Region
- Kurt Haukohl, NV – Western Pacific Region
The 2022–2023 NASAO Board of Directors was announced during a general session on Tuesday afternoon. The ushering in of the new board was commemorated by the passing of the gavel from NASAO Immediate Past Chair, Anthony McCloskey (PA), to Chair David Ulane (CO).