The North Dakota Aeronautics Commission has introduced a new and improved website at www.aero.nd.gov. “My hope is that this website becomes a one-stop shop for all individuals interested in learning more about aviation in North Dakota,” said Kyle Wanner, Director of the North Dakota Aeronautics Commission. An important new feature that is available through this website is that aircraft owners now have the option to renew their annual aircraft registration online with a credit card payment.
Additional features of this website includes:
• Upcoming Events: A calendar listing of all upcoming fly-in’s and aviation related events in North Dakota. If you would like to have a future aviation event listed on our website, please contact us.
• Latest News: The Aeronautics Commission will continue to update the news feed on the website with relevant aviation news to help keep the public informed. The Aeronautics Commission facebook page is also connected to the website and I recommend that you “like” our facebook page to stay connected on social media.
• Airport Database: At the bottom of the home page you can find an airport database that is presented in google maps. You may click on any of the 89 public-use airports in the state and learn more information about that airport.
• Airport Manager Information: The website provides information on airport grant funding, airport management tools, and statewide aviation studies.
• Aeronautics Programs: Information regarding all of the programs that the North Dakota Aeronautics commission offers is readily available for your review.
• Pilot Information: All of the information a pilot may need to operate in North Dakota is available. Airport information, registering your aircraft, or applying for an aerial applicator permit are just a few of the pages on the site.
• Unmanned aircraft: As UAS technology continues to revolutionize the aviation industry, our agency has dedicated pages to help educate and communicate regulations and safe operating practices.
• Mobile Device Compatibility: The website is presented in a mobile friendly format. This enables users to easily utilize the website on a mobile or tablet device.